Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fitzalan: In response to your reply.

The Templars of Crusade times were warrior monks, one of a kind and a scourge to the Muslims of the world, from outreamer to Catalan and more. Their goal was Heaven but the worldly “God” was the Grand Master of the Order, while some may disagree with this assessment it was true for they had no other contact with their Church except what was permitted by the Master.

Fitzalan, while it is true that it was the job of a Templar to protect the Christians traveling to Jerusalem and battling the Muslim or the Malmaduks or whomever necessary that job ended for them in 1307, when they were forced to go underground until today or I should say this century.

In my last post concerning America I put forth a simple plan of communication to be used against people in power and while that plan does not involve swords it will do the same thing, it will put our countries control back in the power of the people and not some bureaucrats hands. While I am not against the way of the sword I am against anyone committing treason against their country, no Templar would ever do some thing like this, and I cannot get behind this type of action. While Jesus said that if a man did not have a sword he should get one, he also said for us not to use it.

1 comment:

Fitzalan said...

Highlander -
After re-reading my last post, I see how I misspoke what I intended to say. I was not intending to imply that there should be a violent revolution, rather, just the opposite. In America, we have a weapon at our disposal that is more precious than gold - our vote. While I am not very thrilled about the choice the American people made for the next President, I will still support him as long as he supports America. Should he commit an act of treason against the American people, I would do my best to convince those I know to speak out, to make their voices heard. Our American revolution happened over 200 years ago. We do not need the blood of our fellow Americans staining the lands of this country again.
When I made the statement "Prepare for war", I did not explain myself very clearly. The book of Daniel and the book of Revelation both speak of the days that are yet to come - the days when the truly godless will do whatever they can to silence those who believe. My intention was to let it be known that when that day comes, you may have to make a choice. Should you pick up a weapon to defend yourself, your family, your country? As a father, I know I would do whatever I had to to protect my wife and children. As an American, I once took an oath when I entered the Air Force to defend my country against all enemies - foreign AND domestic. This does not mean I am calling for violence in any way. I am only trying to say that it is best to be prepared - just in case. You can be prepared without owning an armory. You can protect your family without having automatic weapons.
As I said in my prior post, there are other ways to be prepared - and knowledge is the key. If you are able to communicate with others, learn the things that are going on in the world, then you can be prepared.
I live in a part of the country at high risk for tornadoes, earthquakes, and other natural disasters. I have two 'doomsday kits' - containers filled with things like canned foods, water purification tablets, blankets, sewing kit, a map, mess kits, binoculars, a hunting knife, a 'field guide' type of book (think boy scouts on steroids), a first aid kit, etc. Notice I did not mention anything about weapons. That is something that is a case-by-case decision. After all, what would I do, shoot a tornado?

Sorry I had to post this anonymously. It seems I am having a bit of trouble remembering my password...