Saturday, May 23, 2009

Retirement as of 01 June 2009

Retirement:

It is time for me to retire from being the Grand Master of the Ancient Order of Templar Knights.

I wish to thank all of you who have expressed interest in becoming a member of the AOTK North America but I am afraid it will not happen.

The AOTK was formed over 200 years ago in Germany and there I feel it must forever stay, and with that being said I also feel that as a matter of honor that the Grand Master should also be from Germany in order to best serve the Order. So with much regret and having the honor of being elected the GM of the Order I have resigned my exalted position back to the homeland of Germany and where I will once again become a humble Knight of the Order.

1 comment:

Fitzalan said...

Enjoy your retirement, James.